Administración de fincas EUROPA is a company that provides services and fully manages and runs Residents’ Associations and Communities. It has been founded on and works under two basic principles: honesty and transparency.
Administración de fincas EUROPA is made up of a team that includes two professional and registered property administrators (nº 1.749 and nº 1.756) who have degrees from the School of Property Administrators from Alicante. Both are fully qualified and have the respective insurances and titles to carry out this type of work.
As part of our ethos as a property administrator, we believe that the property owner should also take an active part in the decisions that need to be taken with regards to running his Community.
The main services provided by Administración de fincas EUROPA are as follows:
• Reclaim unpaid fees
• Active communication and mediation with debtors
• Manage all legal services and procedures
• Apply for all types of building permits and licenses
• Issue and manage payment of bills corresponding to the budget for expenses
• Present the obligatory fiscal declarations for the Community (as is required by the Royal Decree 828/2013)
• Presentation of the accounts for the year: breakdown of all income and expenses
• Draw up the expenses budget for the following year
• Set up and establish new Residents’ Associations
• Compose meeting summons and minutes; transcribe data to the Minutes Book
• Receive notification of property ownership changes and new ownership details
• Supervise maintenance services
• Process funding allocations
• Claims handling
• Custody of Community paperwork that is available to the property owner at all times
• Offer legal advice to property owners on Horizontal Property (Horizontal Property Law, Civil Code, Tenancies Act, Insolvency Law...)
• Issue Certificate of Debt in the case of the expropriation of a specific property within the Community